Our team includes five members of the Collegium of Advocates of Azerbaijan, who have exclusive privilege and extensive experience in representing our clients on contentious commercial matters and representing their interests in the Azerbaijani courts.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Commercial disputes;
- Banking and finance disputes;
- Corporate crimes and fraud;
- Representing clients as Azerbaijani law experts in international arbitrations;
- Employment law disputes.
Recent projects include:
- Acting for Apple as their Azerbaijani law expert as to declaration in support of Apple’s recent motion in the United States multi-district litigation proceeding;
- Acting for an international airline in resolving its complex employment dispute with a local manager;
- Representing The International Finance Corporation (as claimant’s counsel) in the Azerbaijani courts in a case for the recovery of USD 16.3 million debt from a local company and enforcement of mortgage;
Representing a South-Korean construction company in a dispute with a state company for the recovery of debt in the amount of USD 8.6 million arising from a construction agreement.