We have experience with advising our numerous telecommunication clients on matters specific to this sector, as well as providing them with advice on their wider commercial law matters. Our advice includes but is not limited to:
- Negotiating telecommunication licensing agreements, including permits for radio frequencies and license terms;
- Advice on the operation of telecommunications networks in Azerbaijan;
- Filing and registration of telecommunication equipment and obtaining licenses for the operation of this equipment;
- Advising and representing foreign investors on licensing and tariff procedures, applications and disputes;
- Due diligence of the major telecommunication operators in Azerbaijan.