Corporate work is our core practice area and includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Private equity;
- Setting up joint ventures and partnerships/alliances (on-shore and off-shore);
- Direct foreign investments and business set-up;
- Corporate reorganization and group restructuring;
- Corporate governance and directors’ liability;
- Advice on shareholders’ rights and their protection;
- Competition and regulatory in M&A deals and corporate restructuring;
- Insolvency/bankruptcy procedures.
Legal 500 have said that MGB Law Offices ‘provides timely and insightful advice in relation to corporate law matters’, is ‘of real assistance to clients requiring specialist local knowledge’ and is ‘focused on delivering commercial advice that can be relied upon’.
Much of our corporate legal work has an international element. We work efficiently in integrated teams with leading counsels in the UK, Europe and the US to provide the required expertise.